Anne Vankirk is the primary trial attorney for The Advocates. She is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law and the University of Washington. She has extensive experience aggressively representing clients in final-stage litigation for a broad range of personal injury claims.
Some cases take more fight than others, so Anne will take your case as far as it needs to go to get the best possible outcome. Her appellate experience began as an extern for Justice Charles Wiggins of the Washington Supreme Court, then continued with unanimous victories before the Washington Supreme Court and the Washington Court of Appeals, Division I.
Often labeled as a true believer, Anne Vankirk has not only successfully represented personal injury clients, she has been one herself. She fights this fight because she understands the frustrating and overwhelming nature of the system when you just need to get on with your daily life. She also understands how pain and injury can affect every moment of your day, and how important it is to repair your quality of life through compensation.
Currently, Anne lives in Tacoma with her husband and two daughters. In her off time, she is an avid runner and engages in all kinds of outdoor adventures with friends and family.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A. – Psychology
- Associate Attorney – Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC
Admitted to Practice
- Washington Bar Association
- United States District Court – Western District of Washington
- Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice