Anne Vankirk is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law and the University of Washington. While new to the Advocates, Anne has extensive experience aggressively representing clients in final-stage litigation for a broad range of personal injury claims. In addition, Anne’s appellate experience includes: being an Extern for Justice Charles Wiggins of the Washington Supreme Court, briefing for the Washington Supreme Court that resulted in a unanimous win, and arguing to a unanimous win at the Washington Court of Appeals.
Anne has not only successfully represented personal injury clients; she has been one herself. She understands the frustrating and overwhelming nature of the system when you really just need to get on with your daily life. She also understands how pain and injury can affect every moment of your day to day life, and how important it is to repair your quality of life through compensation.
Anne lives in Tacoma with her husband and two daughters. In her off time, she is an avid runner and engages in all kinds of outdoor adventures with friends and family.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A. – Psychology
- Associate Attorney – Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC
Admitted to Practice
- Washington Bar Association
- United States District Court – Western District of Washington
- Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice