Meet our Spring 2017 Winner
Driving is an essential element of many American’s lives. It makes work, education, and leisure accessible to many. Driving is a cultural element threaded throughout our society: drive-thrus, drive-in movie theaters, the morning commute.
Here at the Advocates Law, we are committed to improving ourselves and our communities. One of the best ways to do this is through continuing our education. We understand that school can place a tremendous financial strain on both students and their families. In an effort to help with the costs of attending college, we are offering the Advocates Law Scholarship.
- All current or prospective students enrolled in an accredited institution located within the United States.
- This is an ongoing scholarship. The biannual deadlines are:
- Fall Term : December 11th
- Spring Term: May 15th
- $1000 offered biannually
- Write a 300-500 words essay on the following topic:
What are some of the daily problems we face on the roads? What laws could be changed to accomplish that goal? How can you contribute to improving road safety?
- Essays should follow a basic essay and paragraph format including an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms, namely all the rights of ownership to Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC, regardless if you are selected as the scholarship recipient or not. We reserve the right to republish all submitted essays.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarships winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
Please submit your information and essay in the form below.