Advocates Law Scholarship
Please submit your information and essay in the form below. If you have any question about the scholarship, please contact [email protected]
Meet our Fall 2017 Winner
Road construction seems to be one of the most common daily safety problems drivers face on the road. We can never escape it too. Even if construction is completed in one area, it’s most likely to open the next day down the road. Another obstacle drivers face is traffic barriers, which are a huge annoyance. They are usually a sign of more traffic and less convenient commutes.
Here at the Advocates Law, we are committed to improving ourselves and our communities. One of the best ways to do this is through continuing education. We understand that school can place a tremendous financial strain on both students and their families. To help with the costs of attending college, we are offering the Advocates Law Scholarship.
All current or prospective students must be enrolled in an accredited institution located within the United States.
- The scholarship is offered biannually. The biannual deadlines are:
- Fall Term : December 15th
- Spring Term: May 15th
- $1000 offered biannually
- Write a 300-500 words essay on the following topic:
What are some of the problems we face on the roads? What laws could be changed to accomplish that goal? How can you contribute to improving road safety?
- Essays should follow a basic essay and paragraph format including an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms, namely all the rights of ownership to Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC, regardless if you are selected as the scholarship recipient or not. We reserve the right to republish all submitted essays.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information, you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarships winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.