So you’ve been in an auto accident – now what?
The unexpected has happened – one of those things that always seem to happen to “other people,” not you.
You’ve been in a car crash, and you or your passengers are injured. The immediate chaos from your automobile accident is over. You’ve got the emergency stuff taken care of; police are involved, injuries from the car wreck are treated and/or transported to a hospital, you called your car insurance company, your vehicle has been towed, and your family and friends notified. You finally feel like you have time to think and plan. So the worst from your automobile accident is over, right?
Wrong! —- now you have to worry about things like:
- Medical treatments
- Medical bills
- Rental car
- Damage estimates
- Car repairs
- How will you support your family?
- Police reports and witness statements
- Missing work (or even losing your job)
- Lost wages/income
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Long-term disability
- Long-term mental/emotional consequences
- Many other unforeseen issues
The call is free, and we truly want to help.
Go ahead, make the call…
Why would I need an attorney?
We understand – no one really wants to involve the lawyers! There are several factors you need to consider when hiring an automobile accident lawyer. How serious are your injuries?
- Moderate or Severe Injuries – Auto accidents that result in injury can be very complex, and it is in the best interest of the insurance companies’ profits to keep their payouts and settlements as low as possible. It is highly suggested you contact an experienced Washington car accident lawyer to ensure you’re adequately compensated and made whole again.
- Not very serious – If your treatment expenses are less than $3,000 from your auto accident, the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) provided by your auto insurance will cover your medical expenses. Call us anyway!Our auto accident experts can help understand how Personal Injury Protection (PIP) works, refer to you reputable repair shops, assist you in finding treatment from your car wreck injuries, locate a good rental car service, and much more! The call is always free!
Even if you don’t need one of our Washington accident lawyers to handle your case, we have dedicated ourselves to helping car accident victims, we are your Advocates!
- No injuries – just property damage. In this instance, although hiring one of our Washington car accident attorneys likely isn’t necessary, the experts at The Advocates are still a great resource for you. We can help you understand the process of filling your claim, recommend repair shops, and much more.
And it’s really FREE!
The Washington Advocates at Driggs, Bills, & Day
I’m injured. Why do I need an attorney?
When you are hurt or injured in any way in an automobile accident that wasn’t your fault, you have the right to fair compensation for your injuries. We have dedicated ourselves to protecting the rights of people injured in car accidents. And the sooner you call us the better, so… what are you waiting for?
When you are injured in an accident, the at fault driver’s insurance is responsible to pay the costs for damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and other unforeseen costs that are the result of your accident.
The insurance companies are skilled and experienced in keeping their settlement and claim payouts as low as possible, and their profit margins depend on it. The Washington car accident attorneys at The Advocates have the expertise you need to ensure you get adequate compensation for your injuries.
The car wreck experts at The Advocates have experience handling cases with a wide variety accidents including uninsured motorist, hit and run, pedestrian and car accidents, and many more. Our expertise has proven invaluable for accident victims, protecting their rights and ensuring they get the money they need.
Why else do you need an attorney if you have been injured in an accident? We know that the medical expenses you may incur as the result of your car accident can be overwhelming. Covering these costs on your own while you wait for your settlement or for your case to go to trial can be extremely difficult or next to impossible. The Washington car accident lawyers at The Advocates can help you get medical treatment from providers that will put the cost of your treatment on a lean against your settlement or winning your case. For you, this means you can get the care and treatment you need with no out-of-pocket costs.
When The Advocates handle your case, not only can we help you defer medical costs until we win your settlement, our car accident attorneys work on, what is referred to in the industry as, a contingency fee. That means we only get paid when we recover money on your behalf! What that means to is you can get the legal representation you need, so you can get the compensation you are deserve, with no upfront costs!
Our auto accident lawyers serve the entire state of Washington including Seattle, Tacoma, Auburn, Everett, Federal Way, Kent, Renton and the surrounding areas.