After the immediate chaos of an automobile accident, the problems and pain continue. At the Advocates Law, we can help assist you with all of the following after your accident:
- Scheduling doctor appointments
- Deferring medical bills
- Finding a rental car
- Figuring out damage estimates to ensure compensation
- Recovering lost wages
- Getting compensation for future bills
- Gathering police reports and witness statements
- Getting your car repaired
Call Now to Speak to an Attorney
We’re Available 24/7
We truly understand; no one really wants to involve the lawyers. There are several factors you need to consider when hiring an automobile accident lawyer, and one of the factors is the severity of your injuries.
- Moderate or Severe Injuries – Auto accidents that result in injury can be very complex. It is in the best interest of the insurance companies to keep settlements as low as possible. It is highly suggested you contact an experienced Washington car accident lawyer to ensure you’re adequately compensated and made whole again. The insurance companies will not pay you what is truly fair.
- Mild Injuries – If you opted for personal injury protection (PIP), then your auto insurance will cover anywhere from $10,000 to $35,000 of your medical expenses. But if you have questions or concerns, call us anyway. We can answer your questions and walk you through the process.Our auto accident experts can help explain how personal injury protection (PIP) works, refer to you reputable repair shops, assist you in finding treatment from your car wreck injuries, locate a good rental car service, and much more. The call is always free.
Call Us 24/7
The Advocates Law