Fight for Fair Compensation
Don’t allow injuries to derail your life. Especially if those injuries were caused by the obvious misconduct and negligence of another person. These injuries will add the burden of expensive medical bills and extra financial burdens.
The Advocates Law is ready to help you receive fair compensation for your accident. On average, those who choose to be represented by a personal injury attorney receive two to three times more compensation than those who did not have legal representation. The Advocates Law will help you recover the money you need for expensive medical bills and other financial burdens.
The Advocates Law aggressively covers a variety of personal injury lawsuits. These cases include accidents such as a slip and fall at a commercial property, a disappointing fender bender at a city light, or disastrous and life-threatening side effects caused by defective drugs such as Xarelto or IVC Filters.
Don’t let your case get pushed to the side and forgotten. Let our team of attorneys push your lawsuit to the top of the pile.
- Automobile Accidents: An automobile accident injury can be a life-changing experience with injuries ranging from chronic pain to a lifelong disability. The team of personal injury lawyers at the Advocates Law have the experience you need on your side.
- Bike Accidents: As bicycle popularity in Washington increases, car and bicycle accidents are becoming more commonplace. Injury rates have similarly increased, because of the lack of protection for the cyclists on the road. Our team of personal injury lawyers have dealt with a wide variety of bicycle accident cases. We have the experience you need to get a fair settlement.
- Bus Accidents: Whether you have been injured in an auto accident involving a bus, or were a passenger on the bus, you will need an attorney that has experience with personal injury cases.We have represented numerous bus accident victims in the state of Washington. We are committed to helping you receive compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other unforeseen costs.
- Defective Drugs: Defective drugs have the ability to negatively alter someone’s quality of life. In extreme cases defective drugs resulted in surgery, created a disability, or have caused other serious health issues for participants. Some defective drugs failed to list the potential long-term side effects, or were rushed through testing in order to head into the market in a more timely manner. A pharmaceutical company that has marketed a defective drug can be held liable for injuries.
- Dog Bites: Being bitten by a large or aggressive dog can cause both minor flesh wounds and serious damage. Injured persons in animal matters are generally hesitant to seek compensation for a dog bite, because of a personal relationship or threat of financial hardship for the pet owner. The personal injury lawyers at the Advocates Law strive to get compensation without subjecting the dog’s owner to any financial hardship.
- Insurance Disputes: Insurance disputes arise when an insurance company denies the rightful payout to a plaintiff. At times, insurance agencies will deny a claim that is completely justified. The Advocates Law has experience in negotiating and litigating against insurance companies. If you are experiencing a dispute with your insurance company or the at fault company, allow the Advocates Law to help.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents can be deadly if other vehicles lack of visibility or aren’t paying attention behind the wheel. The Advocates will equally represent their clientele regardless of a collisions’ severity.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The law says that pedestrians always have the right of way. Involvement in any pedestrian accident needs a personal injury attorney to protect the injured party’s rights and ensure complete and just compensation.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Legal action should be considered for slip and fall injuries that resulted from another’s negligence. Whether it happened at a public facility, business, or personal residence. The experienced attorneys at the Advocates Law can help you seek fair compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and lost earnings.
- Truck Accidents: Semi-truck accidents will often result in a catastrophic injury due to the differing size of a standard motorized vehicle and a semi-truck. Commercial drivers are held to a higher standard of safety by the federal government, resulting in legal complexities in determining liability and fault in a semi-truck accident. If you have been injured in a truck accident, the Advocates Law can help you recover compensation for injuries, lost wages, medical expenses, disability and other unforeseen costs.
- Wrongful Death: The death of a loved one, caused by the negligence of another, can turn the lives of those left behind upside down.
A wrongful death suit allows compensation to be rewarded to living relatives following the death of a loved one at another’s hand.
The Advocates Law has extensive experience with wrongful death suits. Let us help during this challenging and sensitive time.