Washington Accident & Injury Attorneys
Fight for Fair Compensation in Your Personal Injury Case
Don’t allow injuries caused by the obvious misconduct and negligence of another to derail your life with the burden of expensive medical bills and extra financial burdens.
The Washington Advocates are ready to assume the responsibility of your personal injury case and promise a fair and rightful compensation for your accident.
On average, injured parties who choose to be represented by a personal injury attorney will receive two to three times more compensation on their case than those who pursued their case without legal representation. The Advocates will fight tooth and nail to help you collect every penny you deserve.
The Advocates aggressively cover a variety of personal injury lawsuits ranging from a minor spill at a commercial property, a disappointing fender bender at a city light to a disastrous – and at times life-threatening – side effects caused by defective drugs such as Xarelto or IVC Filters.
Don’t let your case get pushed to the side and forgotten. Let our team of attorneys – who have served over 60 years on personal injury cases – push your lawsuit to the top of the pile, and award you with the compensation you deserve.
- Automobile Accidents: An automobile accident injury can be a life-changing experience with injuries ranging from chronic pain to a lifelong disability. The team of personal injury lawyers at The Advocates have the experience you need to get the compensation you deserve at any severity level.
- Bike Accidents: As bicycle popularity in Washington increases, car and bicycle accidents are becoming more wide spread throughout the state. Injury reoccurrences have steadily increased, because of the lack of protection for the cyclists on the road.
Our team of personal injury lawyers have dealt with a wide variety of bicycle accident cases, and have the experience you need to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Bus Accidents: Whether you have been injured in an auto accident involving a bus, or were a passenger on the bus, you will need representation that has experience with personal injury cases.We have represented numerous bus accident victims in the state of Washington, and can get the compensation deserved for any injury, medical expense, lost wage and other unforeseen cost.
- Defective Drugs: Defective drugs have the ability to drastically alter someone’s quality of life and health. In extreme cases defective drugs resulted in surgery, created a disability or have caused other serious health issues for participants. Some defective drugs failed to list the potential long-term side effects, or were rushed through testing in order to head into the market in a more timely manner.
A pharmaceutical company that has marketed a defective drug can be held liable for injuries. Any negative long-lasting side effects can be countered with by the attorneys at The Advocates.
- Dog Bites: Being bitten by a large or aggressive dog can cause both minor flesh wounds and serious damage. Injured persons in animal matters are hesitant to seek compensation for a dog bite, because of a personal relationship or threat of financial hardship burdened to the pet owner.The personal injury lawyers at The Washington Advocates strive to get compensation without subjecting the dog’s owner to any financial hardship.
- Insurance Disputes: Insurance disputes arise when an insurance company turns away the rightful payout to a plaintiff. At times, insurance agencies will deny a claim that is completely justified. The Washington Advocates have experience in negotiating and litigating against insurance companies. If you are experiencing a dispute with your insurance company or the company at fault, The Advocates have the expertise you need to get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents can turn deadly if the other vehicles you are sharing the road with have a lack of visibility or aren’t paying attention behind the wheel.The Advocates will equally represent their clientele regardless of a collisions’ severity.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The law says that pedestrians always have the right of way. Involvement of any pedestrian accident will produce the necessity for an advocate to protect the injured party’s rights, and ensure complete and just compensation.Our experienced personal injury lawyers can get you the money you need for costs resulting from a pedestrian accident.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Slip and fall injuries at a public facility, business or personal residence due to another’s negligence can be brought to trial.Allow the experienced attorneys at The Advocates to seek fair compensation for your injuries, medical expenses and lost earnings.
- Truck Accidents: Semi-truck accidents will often result in a catastrophic injury due to the differing size and weight between a semi-trucks and other motorized vehicles. Commercial drivers are held to a higher standard of safety by the federal government, resulting in legal complexities in determining liability and fault in a semi-truck accident.If you have been injured in a truck accident, The Advocates can get you the money you deserve for your injuries, lost wages, medical expenses, disability and other unforeseen costs.
- Wrongful Death: Fatalities of a loved one caused by the negligence of another can turn the lives of those left behind upside down.
A wrongful death suit allows compensation to be rewarded to living relatives following the death of a loved one at another’s hand.
The Advocates have extensive experience with wrongful death suits, and will battle to give back emotionally and monetarily.