Kyle Drinnon is a Seattle personal injury attorney. He represents individuals who have been injured through the negligence of others in car accidents, slip and falls, and other incidents.
Kyle has represented injured clients throughout the Puget Sound region in jury trials, arbitrations, and mediations, and has successfully argued before the Washington Court of Appeals and Washington Supreme Court.
Kyle is a Puget Sound native and graduate of the University of Washington. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Seattle University School of Law located in heart of Seattle.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. 2012
- University of Washington, B.A. in Political Science 2008
- Associate Attorney - Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice