Car Accident Lawyer
The Advocates Understand
No one expects to be in an accident when they first get into a car. Yet every five minutes in Washington State a collision occurs on our roads and highways. Being in a car accident can place a huge burden on your life, a burden that most people just aren’t prepared for. Medical bills can quickly pile up. Injuries can cause you to miss work. And you could be without reliable transportation immediately after your accident. Such experiences are frustrating and stressful to deal with alone. It can often feel like the life you led before your accident has turned upside down.
The Advocates understand the frustration you are experiencing. Our car accident attorneys are here to help you with the difficulties caused by your auto wreck. We are ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. Since 1993, our personal injury law firm has recovered and fought for over $300 million dollars for clients who have experienced trauma and damage due to their accidents. We know what it’s like to deal with pushy insurance adjusters, mountains of medical bills, and insurance companies that refuse to play fair. But most of all, we know the uncertainty you must feel as you attempt to put your life back in order again. You likely have a number of questions you want answered.
- How will your medical bills get paid?
- Who is liable for your accident?
- What will happen if you can’t return to work because of your injuries?
- Or do you even have a personal injury case at all?
The Advocates can answer all of these questions and more. Our car accident attorneys will help you understand the dishonest tactics insurance carriers use to get out of paying victims what they are rightfully owed. We will explain the ins and outs of the inscrutable medical bills you have received. After your first consultation with a car accident lawyer with the Advocates, you will have all of the guidance you need about your car accident injury case and a game plan for what comes next.
What a Car Accident Lawyer Can Do for You!
An Advocate is more than just your typical car accident lawyer. We pride ourselves on being a voice for those in need of legal expertise and assistance. Where most other personal injury law firms simply assign you a case number before handing you over to a paralegal, our car accident lawyers will work with you every step of the way to get you the compensation you deserve. Here are just some of the ways the Advocates can help you:
- Negotiate with insurance providers
- Build you a rock-solid car accident claim
- Compile your medical records
- Help you get into a rental car
- Speak with your employer if you must miss work due to injury
- Fight for your right to a just settlement
- Listen to your story and give you a voice in the legal process
Below are more ways the Advocates are exceptional when compared to average car accident attorneys:
A Fair and Just Car Accident Settlement
In order to receive top value for your car accident claim, you need a car accident lawyer who fully understands the intricacies of auto injury law. At the Advocates, we have car accident attorneys who specialize in car accident claims. We know how to properly value your case.
When it comes time to deal with the insurance companies, our car accident lawyers will negotiate on your behalf to get you top dollar for your injuries and losses. If they refuse to play fair by offering too small of a settlement, then our litigation attorneys will take your case all the way to court and fight for every last dime you are legally owed.
Communication is Key
When a car accident lawyer with the Advocates accepts your case, you are getting a partner committed to your recovery. If you call our office to check on the status of your case, you will always be able to speak directly with your car accident attorney. You will never just be transferred to a paralegal or a mere legal assistant. We will do our best to answer all of your legal questions, return your calls, and keep you up-to-date about any developments concerning your case. We take communication seriously at the Advocates, so you should never hesitate to pick up the phone if you have a question about your case.
The Advocates’ Car Accident Attorneys Actually Care
We don’t call ourselves Advocates without reason. We truly care about the clients we represent and will go the extra mile to help them fully recover. As a client of the Advocates, we will treat you as if you are our one and only client. Your needs will always be our first priority. After the Advocates accept your case, you’ll never be just one more case among thousands.
Seattle Accident Law: What to Expect From an Auto Accident Attorney
There’s no denying auto injury law can be complex at times. Building a successful car accident claim is certainly a difficult process. A single mistake can jeopardize your entire injury claim, potentially leaving you with empty pockets. Insurance policies are purposely written in a vague and confusing manner in order to make it easier to deny injury claims for trivial reasons. To ensure you receive the best possible settlement, you will need a car accident attorney who thoroughly knows Washington State injury law inside and out.
Below are the most common legal issues you can expect after your auto wreck:
- Disputed Liability: One of the first tactics insurance companies use to get out of paying fair settlements is to refuse that their insured client was at fault for the auto accident. Without rock-solid evidence proving the other person was to blame, it can be a difficult for anyone outside of a skilled car accident lawyer to prove liability. The car accident attorneys with the Advocates have the legal knowledge and expertise you need to hold the at-fault parties responsible for the injuries and losses you have suffered.
- Medical Billing: Too often, reading medical bills is like trying to assemble a jigsaw puzzle in the dark. We get it. Remembering which doctor you saw on what date and where can be a nightmare to keep track of. Before you know it, medical bills are piling up, insurance adjusters are calling on the hour, every hour, and the next thing you know, the other party’s insurance provider wants you to undergo an independent medical examination (IME), leaving you unsure as to what comes next.Thankfully, the Advocates have the best medical billing staff in the business. We will track down all of your medical bills, compile them in a comprehensive file, and make sure each and every one is paid for by the end of your case. Your car accident attorney will explain how best to deal with an IME. We will help you through the entire medical process. No one should have to pay medical expenses caused by another person’s recklessness and mistakes.
- Property Damage Claims: One of the worst consequences of being involved in a car accident is having your vehicle wrecked or, worse, completely totaled. No one wants to be forced to take public transportation or ask a friend for rides about town. The Advocates understand that you want to be compensated for your lost vehicle. If we take your case, our auto wreck lawyers will set up a property damage claim so you can recoup the actual value of your wrecked vehicle. In the meantime, our professional staff will help you get into a rental car until your vehicle is replaced. The Advocates will get you back on the road again.
You Deserve a Car Accident Lawyer with the Advocates! – Seattle and Tacoma
After being injured in a car accident, an ordinary accident lawyer simply won’t do. You want the best car accident lawyer available. What you need is an Advocate to accept your case. Our firm not only has the legal expertise required to pursue an auto injury claim, we have the grit and determination needed to win full compensation for your injuries and losses. If our car accident lawyers can’t negotiate a fair settlement, the Advocates’ litigation team will take your case before a jury and fight for you. Unlike other law firms, we won’t quit until the job is done.
Our attorneys have helped thousands of car accident victims get back on their feet again after they were injured. You shouldn’t have to settle for second best. Contact the Advocates today for a free evaluation of your case. We work strictly on a contingency basis, so we don’t get paid until you do. We’re available 7 days a week to answer all of your legal questions, so don’t wait. Call (206) 452-4200 to see how the Advocates can help you. You deserve an Advocate!