The dog bite lawyers at the Advocates Law can help you eliminate some of your stressors like costly medical bills and lost wages resulting from your fall.
For victims of a dog bite, it is an extremely traumatic experience. Sometimes, the memories of the attack can lead to a lifelong distrust of dogs and other animals. Similarly, the physical and psychological stress can be long lasting. Dog bites are more common than you think and can result in serious, life-altering injuries. The Advocates Law is committed to helping you through this difficult time. If you or someone you love has been the victim of a dog bite injury, you are probably feeling shocked, worried, and/or stressed. Although we cannot make the dog bite injury go away, we can help you deal with some of the causes of stress in your life (like medical bills and lost wages). The Advocates Law has handled thousands of dog bite cases just like yours. We will help you every step of the way.
We can help:
- Defer your medical bills and prevent the stress of hurting your credit
- Refer you to a medical specialist who will help with the healing process
- Help recover your lost wages
- Speak with your employer about any concerns you might have
“I had a great experience with the Advocates. [They] were responsive, kind, helpful, and willing to answer any questions I had. I felt like they were happy to have me as a client.”
Let an Advocate Help You Know What to Do Next.
People choose the Advocates Law because:
- WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST When you’ve been injured in an accident, we will help take care of your immediate needs. We will help you get back on your feet. After that, all of us can focus on the details of your case.
- STRAIGHT TALK. Dealing with an insurance company can be unfair and intimidating. We understand this complex process and will break it down for you every step of the way.
- EVERYONE WINS . When we help you get a fair settlement, you win. We win too by building a better reputation and earning trust.
The Advocates Law serves the entire state of Washington with an office in Seattle. We can help you through this difficult time. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION today to discover if you have a case. Fill out the form on this page and a lawyer will contact you soon. You deserve an Advocate!