Matthew Driggs started his law firm with the objective of building a community of care, understanding, and philanthropy centered around the needs of its clientele. His polished product resulted in the creation of The Advocates.
Matthew Driggs graduated from the University of Utah’s law school in December of 1991 and immediately began to practice personal injury law in January of the following year. He began a solo practice in Midvale and in 1995 moved to downtown Salt Lake. In 1996, Matt bought the building which now houses The Advocates. Two years later, the partnering attorneys of the Advocates joined forces and became the Driggs, Bills & Day, P.C. personal injury law firm. In his collective years with The Advocates, Matt has compensated his clients with over $200 million.
When Matt isn’t fighting for his clients, he spends his time with his wife and five children. He is extremely passionate about traveling and self-betterment. Matt’s bucket list is packed full of adventure, including the goal of traveling to every continent and seeing each Wonder of the World.
- University of Utah – J.D. 1991
- University of Utah – B.A. English 1988
- Founder of Driggs Bills & Day of The Advocates – 1998
- Founding partner of Driggs, Osborne & Huang – 1996
- Contract attorney – 1991
- Washington Bar Association -2012
- Mentor for new lawyers with the Utah Bar Association – 2010
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association – 2000
- Utah Bar Association – 1992