Kenneth Bills is licensed in two states to practice law, both Utah and Washington. He started his practice in 1994 with Matt Driggs, opening Driggs, Bills & Day in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ken worked on mass tort claims as well as personal injury cases. In his career, Ken has settled thousands of injury claims and helped tens of thousands of clients get back on their feet.
In 1991, Kenneth Bills graduated from The University of Utah with a degree in Finance. He later continued schooling at The University of Utah where he earned a Master’s degree in business administration. Ken went on to graduate from law school in 1994 with his juris doctorate degree and joined Matt Driggs in creating the Advocates Law.
After years of working in Utah, Ken moved with his family to Seattle, Washington. He loves the Pacific Northwest area and eventually decided to open a Washington branch of the Advocates Law in Seattle.
Ken still lives in Seattle, Washington and enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
- University of Utah | S.J. Quinney College of Law – J.D. 1994
- University of Utah | David Eccles School of Business – MBA 1994
- University of Utah – B.S. Finance 1991
- Partner – The Advocates at Driggs, Bills and Day (1994-present)
- Partner – Advocates Law at Driggs, Bills and Day (2012-present)
- Washington State Bar Association
- Utah Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit – 1994
- Washington State Association for Justice - Eagle Member