Jason Murphy is a trial attorney who has represented personal injury victims throughout New York City for nearly ten years. Before moving to the Seattle area in 2016 with his family, Jason was named a Rising Star for New York’s greater metropolitan area by Super Lawyers. He was recently named as a Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer in Washington by the National Trial Lawyers.
Jason first began practicing law in 2007 after obtaining a bachelor’s degree from Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland and a law degree from Western New England Law School up in Springfield, Massachusetts. Over the years, Jason has handled thousands of personal injury cases, winning several multi-million-dollar recoveries for his clients. Several of Jason’s verdicts were listed by the New York Law Journal in its Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame.
Jason Murphy is passionate about his mission to represent the just side of the playing field. He proudly considers himself the last line of defense for personal injury victims against corporations and insurance companies. Jason believes that without a lawyer it’s nearly impossible for the average citizen to defend their rights to make their lives whole again after they’ve been injured.
Jason is proud to bring his legal expertise to The Advocates law firm.
- Western New England University School of Law. J.D. Law 2003 -2006
- Loyola University Maryland 1998- 2002
- Supervising Attorney at Phillips Law Firm - Jun 2016 - 2018
- Attorney at Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates
- Washington Bar Association
- Top 40 under 40: The National Trial Lawyers 2018
- Rising Star: Super Lawyers 2016
- Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame: New York Law Journal 2016
- Washington State Association for Justice Member 2017 - Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association Member 2007 - Present