Britt Birkenbuel is a graduate of Gonzaga University and the University of Oregon School of Law. While attending law school, Britt completed an internship in Seattle, where she discovered her love for the Pacific Northwest. She decided that after graduating law school, she’d move to Seattle and begin her career in the criminal justice defense and family law field. She originally started her career working on personal injury cases before gaining experience as a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Judge Bruce I. Weiss in Snohomish County Superior Court. As a judicial clerk, Britt gained invaluable experience researching, briefing, and working with the Judge on trials and motions that came before the Court. By working within the court, Britt has hands-on experience understanding jury trials and the litigation process.
Britt is passionate about fighting for the “underdog.” She works tirelessly to battle insurance companies and big corporations on behalf of her clients. Britt was once a personal injury claimant herself, so she understands first-hand the frustration of navigating the barriers put up by insurance companies and the medical system. She also understands that each client has a unique case and that each victim is affected differently by their injury, which is why she has a strong desire and talent to convey her clients’ individual claims in an aggressive and effective way.
Born and raised in Montana, Britt is an outdoor enthusiast who loves to bike, run, and stay active with her dog Banks. She is an avid Zag basketball fan and a wannabe foodie, who enjoys trying new restaurants and traveling with her fiancé.
- Gonzaga University – Spokane, WA. B.B.A 2010.
- University of Oregon School of Law – Eugene, OR. J.D. 2012.
- Judicial Clerkship, Snohomish County Superior Court, The Honorable Bruce I. Weiss
- Previous Associate Attorney for Seattle metro criminal defense and civil firms
- King County Department of Public Defense
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice