Amy Jones earned her Juris Doctorate from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University located in Macon, Georgia. She was admitted to the Georgia Bar in November 2005. After receiving her law degree, Amy represented injured workers in their on-the-job injuries. In addition, she served as a Special Attorney General representing the Georgia Department of Human Resources Child Support Division. Amy moved to the Northwest in 2008 and obtained her Bar Licenses in Oregon and Washington.
Prior to joining The Advocates she worked for several years in insurance defense.
Amy’s past experience representing insurance companies has provided her with the legal skills needed to aggressively represent individuals in their personal injury claims.
Amy’s current practice focuses on representing individuals in all types of personal injury matters, including dog bite accidents, slip and fall personal injuries, and motor vehicle accidents, including bicyclists and pedestrians in Washington and Oregon.
- Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, J.D.
- Georgia State University, B.S. in English Literature with minor in Political Science
- Special Attorney General – Georgia Department of Human Resources
Admitted to Practice
- Washington Bar Association
- Oregon Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association (currently inactive)
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice