The Advocates Personal Injury Lawyers Law Can Help You!
At the Advocates Law, our clients are our priority. Our personal injury law firm serves the entire state of Washington with an office in Seattle.
Your Advocate Will Help You through This Stressful Time
When you think of an advocate, what comes to mind? The dictionary defines an advocate as someone who defends you, someone who serves as your intercessor in legal matters. An advocate is someone who speaks fairly on your behalf. Originally known as Driggs, Bills, and Day, the Advocates Law adopted the title of “Advocates” to serve as a constant reminder of the aims of our firm. We seek to provide generous, honest representation for our clients. We want to be your true advocate! At the Advocates, we help victims who have endured horrible injuries due to the recklessness of another. We sympathize with their difficulties and try to help them get their life back together. We are sincere in our commitment to our clients. We will always go the extra mile. Some attorneys at other firms will stop short when it is not in their best interest. We will fight for a fair settlement that is the maximum amount possible. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an Advocate today! Complete the form on this page, and an Advocate will contact you soon.
Don’t Be Put at a Disadvantage!
At the Advocates Law, we handle a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Defective drugs
- Slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
Recover your lost wages
- When injured, people will often miss work because of their injuries. For instance, if you were in a car accident and required neck surgery, this could lead to two months missing work to recovery. As a result, you could recover the lost wages for those two months.
Defer your medical bills after your injury
- A personal injury attorney can help prevent harm to your credit by deferring your medical bills coming from your injury.
Refer you to a specialist
- A personal injury attorney will help find an experienced medical professional who deals with your type of injuries. Meeting with a qualified specialist can better facilitate the healing process.
Find you a mechanic
- Sometimes the stress following an accident can lead to a multitude of tasks that require a lot of decision-making. Sometimes eliminating the things to do can be helpful. We frequently deal with car accidents; we know various auto-body shops that can help fix your car.
Locate a rental car that meets your needs
- Often, the process of getting a rental car can be a challenge. If you’ve been in an accident and your car is totaled, you likely still need to use your vehicle. We can help!
Speak with your employer
- o We can help your employer understand this process. We can address any concerns your employer may have.